True Blood Season 4 Episode 6 I Wish I Was The Moon

Posted by periodic episode

Watch True Blood Season 4 Episode 6 (4x6) I Wish I Was The Moon Online | True Blood s04 e06 I Wish I Was The Moon Synopsis | True Blood Ep.406 I Wish I Was The Moon Preview | True Blood - I Wish I Was The Moon Will Be Aired 31 July 2011 Sunday 9:00 PM 0n HBO.

Plot Summary Of True Blood Season 4 Episode 6 I Wish I Was The Moon: True Blood follows Sookie Stackhouse, a telepathic barmaid who finds comfort in the company of vampires since they have no brainwave activity for her to read. She and her brother Jason were raised by her grandmother after losing their parents in a flood and she tries to keep her telepathic ability a secret. Thanks largely in part to the creation of a Japanese-made synthetic blood called True Blood (where the series takes it name) vampires have made their existence known to the world.

 Sookie works at the bar 'Merlotte's' which is owned and operated by her boss Sam Merlotte who has a secret of his own. Sookie hunts for Jason under a full moon; Arlene and Terry wonder about the cause of a strange fire; Debbie pressures Alcide to relocate; Lafayette has a spiritual experience in Mexico; Eric gives in to a higher authority; Marnie has contact with her supernatural predecessors.

Arlene and Terry have to deal with a suspicious out-of-control fire. Marnie establishes a rapport with past spirits. Alcide considers Debbie's urging to join a new werewolf community. Sam and Tommy trade places. Lafayette is making headway in Mexico. Eric gives in to his King's wishes.