MasterChef Season 2, Episode 9 - Top 13 Compete

Posted by periodic episode

Watch MasterChef  Season 2, Episode 9 (2x9)- Top 13 Compete

Synopsis Of: MasterChef S 2, E 9 - Top 13 Compete
This is where the "professional chefs" might turn up wearing a Kiss The Cook apron and lying about just tossing a few burgers for the guys back at the firehouse. This is when someone could throw a fit just for the sake of grabbing the three minutes of camera time it'll occupy. This is how someone might start a show-jumping career: start here, stick with Gordon for the fall, then head over to Bravo, and then they're The Next Food Network Star!

How, as a casting director, do you avoid that? And if you're a casting director, do you want to? Are you counting on getting that same wild diversity again -- or are you going to force formula down our collective throat and call it a specialty cocktail?


I wish I knew what was coming. All I've got is this: when I saw the first preview commercial hit, I was glad. For a few seconds, it almost approached excitement. Happy for the renewal, sure -- but also truly looking forward to the thing, more than I've looked forward to Survivor or Big Brother for several seasons now, by several orders of magnitude. I don't always want to watch a train wreck. I want to be enchanted every now and again, to stare at a creation like Mike's Ssam Duck and wish I could taste the screen.

MasterChef S 2, E 9 - Top 13 Compete Will Be Airing : 5/7/2011 at FOX