My Babysitter’s a Vampire Season 1 Episode 13 Re-Vamped

Posted by periodic episode



Watch My Babysitter’s a Vampire  Episode 13 Re-Vamped Online |My Babysitter’s a Vampire S01 E13 - Re-Vamped Will be aired: Tuesday July 19th, 2011.Tuesday 7 :00 PM
Synopsis Of My Babysitter’s a Vampire Season 1 Episode 13 Re-Vamped
Jesse returns from the dead and hunts for Sarah, but Ethan and Benny try to protect her.Ethan wants to ask Sarah out, but thinks he doesn’t have a chance. Benny decides to help them both by whipping up a love potion. Erica and Sarah finally notice them, and so does every other girl in school. But things get bad when the hearts in the girls’ eyes turn to daggers.

"Click To Watch Live"My Babysitter’s a Vampire - Re-Vamped Full Episode Vidio!

Previous Episode :A demon takes over Sarah’s body and turns her into a goth vampire that craves human blood. A monster seeks to destroy everything it encounters.